Friday 31 July 2015

Bären und Blumen

Zwei Karten nach Sketchs - das ist eine Seltenheit für mich! Manchmal komme ich gut mit Sketchen zu recht, manchmal fällt es mir sehr schwer!
Two cards using sketchs - that is totally unusual for me! Soometimes sketchs spark my inspiration, sometimes they are very hard to use for me.

Die erste Karte ist nach dem Sketch von der Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge entstanden. Der richtige Anlass, um mein neues Blumen Set von Paper Smooches einzuweihen.
For my first card I used the sketch from Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge. Just the right occassion to use my new flower set from Paper Smooches for the first time.


Materialien:
Stempel: Paper Smooches ("Best Buds", "Chit Chat")
Dies: Lil'Inker Designs ("Anytime Tags")
Koloration: Derwent Inktense
Aquarellpapier: Canson
Stempelkissen: Versamark
Embossingpulver: Hero Arts
Twine: SU
Cardstock: Papermania, ?

Challenges:
The Friday Mashup: Square Shaped Card
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes
Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge:




Die zweite Karte, die ich Euch zeigen möchte, passt so gar nicht in die Jahreszeit. Aber irgendwie dann wieder doch, weil ich gerade friere! Draußen scheint die Sonne, aber die Temperaturen wollen nciht recht dazu passen. Aber nächste Woche soll der Sommer ja wieder richtig los legen!
The second card I want to show you doesn't fit in the season. But on the other side I am very cold. The sun is shining but the temperature doesn't figure. But next week summer should be back again.


Materialien:
Stempel:
 My Favorite Thins ("Cool Day")

Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Designs ("North Pole")
Koloration: Copic
Dies: Spellbinders ("Standard Circles Small")
Stempelkissen: Memento, Versamark
Embossingpulver: Hero Arts,
Cardstock: SU, Clairefontaine, ?
Fineliner: Memento

Challenges:
City Crafter Challenge: Create a Masculine Birthday Card
Inkspirational: Kraft
My Favorite Things:

No comments: